|What makes you feel small?|
Things that make me feel small:
1) Swimming against the current of the Rhine.
2) Trying to sleep in a tent in an almighty thunderstorm.
|Thunderstorm approaching, and nowhere to camp.|
3) Gazing up at the Gothic spires of Koln’s Dom
4) Taking a three year old up 1260 steps noticing she’s not tired and you’re almost dead.
|Inside the Dom of Koln|
5 Cycling across a continent, knowing there are five more you could try.
|We’ve made progress but there’s such a long way to go|
6) Listening to a gospel choir knowing you can’t sing.
7) Accidentally cycling into a neo-Nazi demonstration with police vans behind you.
8) Realising we’re less than a quarter of the way to Venice.
What helps give you a different perspective on life?