Why Adventure Together?
The more families I come across that adventure together, the more I appreciate the diversity of motives, meanings and ways you can adventure together.
I believe adventure is personal and reckon family adventure probably is too. So what does it mean to you? And is it different for different people in the family? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
If you’d like to join in the conversation, I’m curious to know:
- what adventure means to you and your family?
- what kinds of things you do that you call adventures?
- why you adventure together?
- what you get from doing it?
- We’ve got couple of surveys online which are gathering views and would to love to hear yours…
If you’ve got 2 minutes, why not tell us: What does adventure mean to you?
If you’ve got a little longer you can tell us more about what you do and why you do it in Our Adventurous Family Survey
Or if you’re not the survey type, why not leave us a comment here or join the discussion on our Family Adventure Project FaceBook page
Be great to hear from you.